2 Clips Bog You Lot Down


I managed to halt past times a local swamp expanse on my means to hold upwards 1 cloudy morning.

I love the first clip to a greater extent than frequently than non because I dear stock footage clips that convey a proficient total of "negative space".  To me these are most useful for titles, credits, etc...  I every bit good learned a lot close the genus/species inwards this shot.  I idea it was tall grass amongst around cattails inwards them (bulrush, raupo, reedmace, or cumbungi depending on your expanse of residence).  Turns out that the "tall grass" are the leaves of the plant.

The instant is really voyeuristic and would hold upwards nifty for anyone doing anything "spooky" this fourth dimension of year.  Add around vignetting as well as you lot convey an instant creepy atmosphere.

You tin preview as well as download the clips past times clicking "read more" below.  Happy Downloading!



 
As always, delight e-mail, similar us or part this on facebook, tweet, google plus, pinterest or produce whatever you lot tin to spread the give-and-take close this site. Thanks!

These videos were shot using a Sony NEX-FS700 I managed to halt past times a local swamp expanse on my means to hold upwards 1 cloudy morn ii Clips Bog You Down




Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post