1 Clip Jumps Correct In

I'm glad I had my photographic tv set camera amongst me piece my identify unit of measurement was over at Grandma as well as Grandpa's house.  We raked upward a big mound of leaves as well as hence my 3-year-old immature lady could convey roughly fun.  Nothing says Autumn similar jumping into a prissy crispy leafage pile.


You tin preview as well as download the clip yesteryear clicking "read more" below.  Happy Downloading!





As always, delight e-mail, similar us or portion this on facebook, tweet, google plus, pinterest or create whatsoever y'all tin to spread the discussion virtually this site. Thanks!


This video was shot using a Sony NEX-FS700m glad I had my photographic tv set camera amongst me piece my identify unit of measurement was over at Grandma as well as Grandpa i Clip Jumps Right In




Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post