3 Clips Are Rapid

I've had these clips for a land as well as was struggling amongst releasing them.  It wasn't because I felt they were technically unworthy, only I've realized I won't survive able to post 100% unique clips each fourth dimension around.  It would survive to a greater extent than beneficial to the community, to offering upward a diverseness of clips for each visual situation.  In other words, I actually require to acquire over myself as well as mean value nearly what yous guys mightiness require that would aid yous say your stories.  It's a constant learning process, as well as I value your input greatly. 

These were sitting on my drive ever since I released these waterfall clips. I had gone out that twenty-four hours amongst a specific role to capture long exposure shots, only since I was out I likewise grabbed some existent fourth dimension footage.   The outset waterfall clip below is pretty about a existent fourth dimension shot of the 2d long exposure waterfall clip I had previously released.  Hope yous similar them as well as I promise they are useful someday!

 You tin preview as well as download the clips past times clicking "read more" below.  Happy Downloading!



 
As always, delight e-mail, similar us or part this on facebook, tweet, google plus, pinterest or create whatsoever yous tin to spread the discussion nearly this site. Thanks!


These videos were shot using a Canon EOS Rebel T2ive had these clips for a land as well as was struggling amongst releasing them three Clips are Rapid as well as a Sigma 24mm f/1.8 EX DG Lensve had these clips for a land as well as was struggling amongst releasing them three Clips are Rapid




Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post