1 Clip Is On The Line

I'm glad I had my photographic television camera on me spell I was driving through the urban centre the other day.  I idea a shot similar this powerfulness endure useful to some visitors who utilisation my footage for documentary purposes.  The "shoes on a ability line" shot is a overnice agency to pull both rural together with urban expanse adolescent culture.  I also genuinely appreciate having clips inwards my toolbox that brand proficient utilisation of negative space.  I honor it to endure really helpful if y'all postulate something for an opening sequence, titles, or credits.

In doing roughly enquiry for this post, I flora out the do of throwing tied shoes over ability or hollo lines is referred to every bit "shoefiti".  The explanation behind why shoes terminate upward on these wires is varied based on part together with culture.  The Wikipedia entry is genuinely a really interesting read. Feel costless to banking enterprise check it out here: Shoe Tossing 

You tin preview together with download the clip past times clicking "read more" below.  Happy Downloading!




As always, delight e-mail, similar us or portion this on facebook, tweet, google plus, pinterest or create whatsoever y'all tin to spread the give-and-take most this site. Thanks!


This video was shot using a Sony NEX-FS700m glad I had my photographic television camera on me spell I was driving through the urban centre the other hateful solar daytime ane Clip is on the Line




Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post