5 Stock Footage Clips Fall The Beans

 A few days ago, I posted a interrogation on our Facebook in addition to Twitter pages bespeak people to consummate this phrase:




Only 1 mortal at the fourth dimension of this posting had replied in addition to he said "Coffee Beans".  In all honesty, I've had that 1 on my "to-do" listing for quite about fourth dimension in addition to this was the kicking inward the butt I needed to teach upward in addition to only produce it.  I shot it a span of times trying dissimilar pour speeds in addition to idea I'd include the diversity for you.  My personal favorite is the 1 that is left justified.  For those of y'all who read these posts often, you'll know I am a big fan of including negative space.

PS - For those of y'all interested, the beans are existence poured into a giant wooden bowl which helped choke on the activity inward 1 place.  It was shot amongst my trusty F&V R-300 telephone calorie-free equally the primary/only source in addition to I used my Sigma 24mm Macro lens at a f1.3 (thanks to my Metabones Speedbooster lens adapter) to teach the really shallow depth of field.

PPS - Also, for those java aficionados, the beans I used was an organic, fair trade, Honduran java from Trader Joe's.   Please don't guess me on that 1 agency or another..   :)



 You tin forcefulness out preview in addition to download the clips past times clicking "read more" below.  Happy Downloading!




As always, delight e-mail, similar us or part this on facebook, tweet, google plus, pinterest or produce whatsoever y'all tin forcefulness out to spread the discussion virtually this site. Thanks!


These videos were shot using the Sony NEX-FS700 pages bespeak people to consummate this phrase five Stock Footage Clips Spill the Beans and a Sigma 24mm f/1.8 EX DG Lens pages bespeak people to consummate this phrase five Stock Footage Clips Spill the Beans



Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post