1 Costless Stock Footage Clip Is Beingness Fast Tracked

I've genuinely had this clip inward my library for a descent total of fourth dimension as well as forgot close it.  Sorry!

I had the chance to become to New York City for a production I was helping shoot, as well as captured this inward simply about off time.  Unique to this, as well as missing from a lot of my other clips, ambient good IS included. There was goose egg recognizable, as well as hence I felt comfortable leaving it in.  It every bit good helps inward adding a niggling atmosphere.  The video as well as good is loop-able, as well as hence it would travel useful every bit a background as well as mightiness fifty-fifty travel applicable every bit a plate shot for y'all VFX people.  Hope y'all uncovering it helpful!!!!

You tin preview as well as download the clips yesteryear clicking "read more" below.  Happy Downloading!


ve genuinely had this clip inward my library for a descent total of fourth dimension as well as forgot close it 1 Free Stock Footage Clip Is Being Fast Tracked


As always, delight e-mail, similar us or portion this on facebook, tweet, google plus, pinterest or produce any y'all tin to spread the discussion close this site. Thanks!

This video was shot using a Canon EOS Rebel T2ive genuinely had this clip inward my library for a descent total of fourth dimension as well as forgot close it 1 Free Stock Footage Clip Is Being Fast Tracked as well as a Sigma 24mm f/1.8 EX DG Lens




Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post