1 Gratuitous Stock Footage Clip Is Laid Upwardly To Pop

What y'all run across hither is a collection of 6 party poppers in super wearisome motion.  Right off the bat, I'll acknowledge that this clip every bit non just every bit exciting as well as dynamic every bit I hoped it "COULD" be.  It is the extent of what I intend I convey legally create personally amongst "explosives" inwards the groovy solid soil of New York.  While I am somewhat kidding, in that place actually wasn't much to a greater extent than I could convey added that would convey been possible spell doing something inwards a modest studio setup inwards my home.  As this site as well as my capabilities grow, I promise to offering to a greater extent than than but a few novelty favors.

You tin preview as well as download the clips past times clicking "read more" below.  Happy Downloading!




As always, delight e-mail, similar us or portion this on facebook, tweet, google plus, pinterest or create whatsoever y'all tin to spread the discussion nigh this site. Thanks!


These videos were shot using the Sony NEX-FS700ll acknowledge that this clip every bit non just every bit exciting as well as dynamic every bit I hoped it  1 Free Stock Footage Clip Is Ready to Pop and a Canon EF 24-105mm f/4 L IS USM Lensll acknowledge that this clip every bit non just every bit exciting as well as dynamic every bit I hoped it  1 Free Stock Footage Clip Is Ready to Pop




Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post