2 Gratis Stock Footage Clips Are Key

Since I've lived inwards my electrical flow place, I've had this erstwhile pianoforte inwards the basement.  It was left at that spot when the erstwhile homeowners moved out.  While it is require of around crucial TLC, I don't accept it inwards my take in to acquire rid of it.  I've cleaned it upward quite a bit, together with what y'all fifty-fifty run across hither was afterward a considerable nearly of dusting (The hammers were gray when I started!).  I took the opportunity, piece I had it opened up, to pick out grip of a brace of clips to offering here.

What y'all run across is my FS700 amongst my Sigma 180mm macro lens lit amongst my F&V R-300 Ring light.  I would accept liked to accept a few to a greater extent than calorie-free sources together with hence I could accept unopen my iris a fleck together with opened upward the plain of thought a petty to a greater extent than together with all the same capture it at 240 frames per second.

I am happy amongst what I could get, I am glad I did it, together with I am glad I learned what I require to create better.  Hope y'all tin role it!!!

You tin preview together with download the clips past times clicking "read more" below.  Happy Downloading!




As always, delight e-mail, similar us or portion this on facebook, tweet, google plus, pinterest or create whatsoever y'all tin to spread the give-and-take nearly this site. Thanks!

These videos were shot using a Sony NEX-FS700 and the Sigma 180mm F2.8 EX APO DG HSM OS Macro with a Metabones EF to NEX Speedboster Adapter





Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post