1 Complimentary Stock Footage Clip Is Purr-Fect

I happened to walk past times my picayune tortoiseshell cat "Lady" the other solar daytime on my agency to pick out handgrip of a shot of the snowfall falling outside.  She was laying on the exceed of an armchair close a window inwards a really calm mood.  Since I knew she wasn't going anywhere for a while, too I was curious every bit to how closed my Sigma 180mm lens could larn to her, I laid upwards my photographic television set camera too was able to capture this.  Shooting this broad opened upwards at a 2.0 too at a fixed 180mm, the depth of plain is quite sparse only thankfully Lady stayed withal long plenty to drib dead on the educatee inwards focus for a usable menstruum of time.  Hope you lot similar it!

You tin preview too download the clips past times clicking "read more" below.  Happy Downloading!




As always, delight e-mail, similar us or part this on facebook, tweet, google plus, pinterest or produce whatever you lot tin to spread the give-and-take close this site. Thanks!


This video was shot using a Sony NEX-FS700 and the Sigma 180mm F2.8 EX APO DG HSM OS Macro with a Metabones EF to NEX Speedboster Adapter




Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post