1 Gratis Stock Footage Clip Forgot To Fall

Well it has been a piece hasn't it?

I apologize for the larger than normal gap betwixt postings.  Life has thrown me inwards a few directions this past times month, but it is stabilizing, then I promise to larn dorsum to a to a greater extent than regular posting schedule.  Winter is equally good a tough fourth dimension to shoot. Since I get got no indoor studio infinite to actually occupy, I get got to allot a skillful amount of fourth dimension of setup in addition to take-down to create whatsoever "inside work" which limits the chances I get got to create so.  Outside, I ask to brand certain the conditions plant amongst me.  It has been really mutual depression temperature these past times distich of weeks, in addition to when it isn't it is merely grayness in addition to ugly unopen to hither (not something I taste shooting).

This clip hither is something I HAVE been interested inwards doing for a piece in addition to managed to honor a dainty twenty-four lx minutes menstruation to become out in addition to capture it.  It is really simple, but tin laissez passer the sack nation a lot when used inwards the proper context.  I dear shots similar this, in addition to I promise you lot tin laissez passer the sack honor a skillful purpose for it.

I've come upwards to a realization of late that piece I LOVE shooting things I like, I lack a skillful amount of actual "generic" footage.  Sometime hopefully shortly I innovation on doing a lot to a greater extent than amongst actual "stock" type shots to tending people who ask to a greater extent than generic clips, then remain tuned.  When that happens, I'll belike poll all of the "friends" that I get got on the Facebook page to encounter what just the site is missing, then if you lot haven't followed yet, delight create so.  You tin laissez passer the sack honor a subscribe push inwards the column on the correct manus side of the site.

You tin laissez passer the sack preview in addition to download the clips past times clicking "read more" below.  Happy Downloading!




As always, delight e-mail, similar us or part this on facebook, tweet, google plus, pinterest or create whatever you lot tin laissez passer the sack to spread the give-and-take virtually this site. Thanks!


This video was shot using a Sony NEX-FS700 and the Sigma 180mm F2.8 EX APO DG HSM OS Macro with a Metabones EF to NEX Speedboster Adapter




Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post