1 Stock Footage Clip Is Limited

This is a shot that I've been wanting to teach for a while.  I dear traffic fourth dimension lapse shots.  I honour them real useful when trying to say a story.  They tin give the sack survive used to shot the passage of fourth dimension or a alter inwards place beautifully.  I too similar how this shot has something stationary too prominent inwards the foreground, yet existence a radar, nevertheless shows a lot of motion.

You tin give the sack preview too download the clips past times clicking "read more" below.  Happy Downloading!




As always, delight e-mail, similar us or part this on facebook, tweet, google plus, pinterest or produce whatsoever you lot tin give the sack to spread the give-and-take close this site. Thanks!

This video was shot using a Sony NEX-FS700I honour them real useful when trying to say a even i Stock Footage Clip is Limited




Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post