1 Stock Footage Clip Is Uplifting

Something I've enjoyed doing amongst the FS700 is capturing clouds past times shooting at 1-2 fps using the camera's adjustable frame charge per unit of measurement feature.  Doing something similar that inwards the DSLR is tricky because it takes or as well as then fourth dimension to write the data onto the bill of fare from the buffer as well as unremarkably you lot can't larn a reliably shine fourth dimension lapse.  The video is also compiled in-camera, pregnant minute playback.  With my T2i, I require to charge it into the computer, compile it, as well as homecoming it inwards club to meet what I got. Obviously the create goodness to DSLR fourth dimension lapses is the powerfulness to tape higher than hard disk inwards the RAW format.

I was able to select handgrip of this slap-up cloud swell the other twenty-four hours as well as wanted to portion it amongst you.  Those of you lot who receive got been next the weblog powerfulness know that I am a big fan of negative infinite inwards my shots (even though I endeavour to properly frame everything to proceed it every bit "stock" every bit possible).  I was hoping to receive got the formation concur at the bottom 3rd of the screen, but the billow that happens is pretty cool too.  I've been told that you lot can't receive got also many cloud clips, as well as then i promise you lot don't heed 1 more!


You tin preview as well as download the clip past times clicking "read more" below.  Happy Downloading!




As always, delight e-mail, similar us or portion this on facebook, tweet, google plus, pinterest or create whatever you lot tin to spread the give-and-take near this site. Thanks!

This video was shot using a Sony NEX-FS700Doing something similar that inwards the DSLR is tricky because it takes or as well as then fourth dimension to write the inwards 1 Stock Footage Clip is Uplifting




Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post