1 Stock Footage Clip Is Hoppy

Being a beer lover, it was inevitable that I would unloosen at to the lowest degree ane shot of the delicious brew.  It likewise gave me proficient practise at "product shots" (an expanse I've been interested inwards moving inwards to for a while).  I've likewise been wanting to expand my stock footage categories to include nutrient too drink, then I involve plenty clips warrant it's ain section.

If I learned anything from this shoot, it would live on that fabric gloves are a MUST when working amongst both hard disk too drinking glass items.  I could non acquire this pint drinking glass build clean enough!  This released footage is the best shot I got, too this is subsequently processing the clip, every bit private picture files, through a batch activity script created inwards Photoshop to utilize it's "content-aware fill' characteristic on EVERY SINGLE PIECE OF DUST.  The number isn't one-half bad.  The pour could bring been better, too from what I hear, the play tricks is to slightly "de-carbonate" the potable amongst a tiny flake of carbohydrate earlier filling the glass, to trim down the total of caput the pour produces.  Leave a comment below if you've had improve luck using a dissimilar method.

I used my trusty F&V R-300 LED Ring Light in ane lawsuit again to low-cal this clip.  It was pretty handy.  I set the light, face-up on the counter too placed the pint drinking glass inwards the opened upward center. I was pleased amongst the total of low-cal it produced without flicker, considering a frame charge per unit of measurement of 240 fps too a shutter speed of 1/500.

(PS. For those Beer Enthusiasts out at that topographic point who MUST know, this is a Shoals Pale Ale from Smuttynose Brewing Company; My absolute favorite is the Old Brown Dog, simply I was afraid of the darker colouring my kickoff fourth dimension out)


You tin preview too download the clip past times clicking "read more" below.  Happy Downloading!




As always, delight e-mail, similar us or part this on facebook, tweet, google plus, pinterest or hit whatever you lot tin to spread the give-and-take nearly this site. Thanks!

This video was shot using a Sony NEX-FS700 it was inevitable that I would unloosen at to the lowest degree ane shot of the delicious brew 1 Stock Footage Clip is Hoppy




Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post