2 Gratis Stock Footage Clips Convey Met Their Match

This shot is ane I've been wanting to create ever since I got the FS-700.  It is too ane that was suggested to me past times a "follower" on Facebook.

One of the things I honey almost working through these random shots is realizing where my electrical current limitations are in addition to developing strategies, plans in addition to work-arounds to improve.  While I similar both of these clips, I was pushing the boundaries of my Sigma 24mm Macro lens.  The matchbox was every bit closed every bit I could instruct in addition to notwithstanding remain inwards it's minimum depth of field.  At this distance in addition to focal length, the tally caput was non filling the frame every bit much every bit I had originally envisioned.  To me, this experience in addition to thus agency researching in addition to eventually purchasing a longer macro lens for extreme close-ups (Please experience gratis to instruct out suggestions of what type YOU similar inwards the comment department below).

The ane create goodness to restricting myself to this distance, was the total of surface surface area I had on the tally box to nail it in addition to notwithstanding buy the farm along the activity inwards frame ... holy cow!  It was REALLY difficult to nail that match, fifty-fifty inside these wider than desired confines.  If you lot hold off closely, you'll live on able to meet the woods bending due to the forcefulness that I needed to utilize to instruct the tally to ignite.

You tin preview in addition to download the clips past times clicking "read more" below.  Happy Downloading!




As always, delight e-mail, similar us or portion this on facebook, tweet, google plus, pinterest or create whatsoever you lot tin to spread the give-and-take almost this site. Thanks!

These videos were shot using a Sony NEX-FS700 and the Sigma 24mm f/1.8 EX DG Lensve been wanting to create ever since I got the FS ii Free Stock Footage Clips Have Met Their Match with a Metabones EF to NEX Speedboster Adapter




Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post