2 Costless Stock Footage Clips Are Feeling Sluggish

The thought for these adjacent 2 shots came upwards when a user inwards a Facebook grouping I am a usage of called "Share Footage" requested a stock shot of a slug.

I had inwards my caput already an excogitation to create a fourth dimension lapse of my garden at night, but I had been putting it off for some time.  I decided to pose it off a petty longer to scour my yard for slugs.  I run across them every day... shouldn't last also difficult to popular on out in addition to teach some skilful footage right?  Well they must accept know I was coming.  After a few failed attempts, I ended upwards partially abandoning my search in addition to instead laid my photographic television receiver camera upwards to create this black fourth dimension lapse.  The showtime clip was shot roughly midnight alongside but the lighting from my front end porch.  The photographic television receiver camera is shooting at 1 frame per 2nd in addition to at that topographic point is a petty chip of inwards photographic television receiver camera attain applied to teach a skilful exposure (The FS700 holds upwards pretty good huh?).  After nearly recording for 45 minutes I played dorsum what I had gotten in addition to what create you lot know?  A petty tiny slug pops out from nether the mulch in addition to travels upwards usage of a establish inwards the background.  I jumped upwards in addition to readied my photographic television receiver camera over again ... I ran out to where the showtime shot was in addition to searched the surrounding plants.  There he was, checking out his dinner situation.  I allow the photographic television receiver camera run for a while, but he speedily moved out of focus.  I re-positioned, but yesteryear that fourth dimension he had settled inwards in addition to was but hanging out, non doing also much.  So at that topographic point you lot go, hopefully this is useful to you lot sometime downwards the road.  I had a bully experience shooting it.  I experience similar I volition last dorsum out at that topographic point real soon.


You tin plow over the sack preview in addition to download the clips yesteryear clicking "read more" below.  Happy Downloading!

The thought for these adjacent 2 shots came upwards when a user inwards a Facebook grouping I am a usage of c 2 Free Stock Footage Clips are Feeling Sluggish
The thought for these adjacent 2 shots came upwards when a user inwards a Facebook grouping I am a usage of c 2 Free Stock Footage Clips are Feeling Sluggish



As always, delight e-mail, similar us or portion this on facebook, tweet, google plus, pinterest or create whatsoever you lot tin plow over the sack to spread the give-and-take nearly this site. Thanks!

These videos were shot using a Sony NEX-FS700The thought for these adjacent 2 shots came upwards when a user inwards a Facebook grouping I am a usage of c 2 Free Stock Footage Clips are Feeling Sluggish




Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post