1 Stock Footage Clip Is Taking A Twenty-Four Hr Menstruation Trip

The "driving" forcefulness (pun intended) for this clip was a asking past times a YouTube visitor, asking if I had whatever driving fourth dimension lapses that took house during the daytime.  I genuinely never genuinely idea well-nigh doing 1 upward until now, yous don't genuinely run into equally good many of them out there... together with I directly know why.  They are HARD to get.

I initially had to facial expression for proficient weather condition conditions.  The adjacent purpose was mounting my photographic idiot box camera somewhere that would displace naturally alongside the machine together with non shift or bring the potential to shift spell driving.  I ended upward using a magic arm alongside a clamp to mountain my T2i to my raise sentiment mirror upside down.  I therefore flipped the ikon inwards post.  Those 2 testing points made upward the outset few failed attempts.

The dynamic arrive at betwixt the genuinely brilliant heaven together with the particular inwards the route together with cars was also an issue, particularly when yous essay to drag your shutter for almost one-half a minute inwards lodge to larn or therefore much desired motion blur.  This meant I had 2 ND filters stacked on the forepart of my photographic idiot box camera (a ND 2.1 together with a ND 1.8).  I had to cutting a lot of lite out to continue my iris broad opened upward to trim down the "strobe" final result that presents itself when doing fourth dimension lapses on a DSLR.  When yous shoot alongside the iris closed fifty-fifty a footling bit,  at that spot is a slight guide a opportunity yous volition larn an inconsistency inwards exposure betwixt ii shots.

This was genuinely my eighth endeavor at getting something I felt was useable.  Many times, the lite couldn't endure cutting dorsum plenty or the cars (which are the primary subjects) were equally good night when I tried to unwrap the sky.  I am going to create a LOT to a greater extent than testing to run into if I tin larn something I am REALLY proud of, simply I create similar this 1 together with felt it mightiness endure useful to or therefore of you.  Hope this helps inwards your projects!

You tin preview together with download the clips past times clicking "read more" below.  Happy Downloading!


 for this clip was a asking past times a YouTube visitor 1 Stock Footage Clip is Taking a Day Trip


As always, delight e-mail, similar us or part this on facebook, tweet, google plus, pinterest or create whatever yous tin to spread the give-and-take well-nigh this site. Thanks!

This video was shot using a Canon EOS Rebel T2i for this clip was a asking past times a YouTube visitor 1 Stock Footage Clip is Taking a Day Trip together with a Canon EF 50mm f1.4 USM Lens for this clip was a asking past times a YouTube visitor 1 Stock Footage Clip is Taking a Day Trip







Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post