2 Clips Are Non Just Fast Together With Non Actually Furious

I larn excited every fourth dimension I larn roughly other thought on what to shoot as well as offer.  I dearest using my Sigma lens because of it's macro might as well as fast exposure.  Sure at that spot are Canon lenses that accept this similar ability, unfortunately I don't accept those ...

These clips were shot afterwards I added a clip category tab at the overstep of the page for "Buildings as well as Traffic".  I would similar to start expanding on for certain topics to plow over my users a multifariousness of shots to guide from when editing their projects.  Many of y'all accept sent me roughly genuinely neat materials using the traffic fourth dimension lapses, as well as I was trying to mean value of something that could live on easily cutting betwixt those to improve say a story. 

To larn this shot, I was able wedge my photographic television set camera in-between the dashboard as well as the steering wheel.  I accept a flexible arm amongst a clamp that is genuinely belongings the photographic television set camera to the base of operations of the steering column.  This allowed me to drive safely spell shooting.  Because I didn't accept access the perfectly degree roads, our local throughway added a twosome of bumps along the way.  I genuinely exaggerated the photographic television set camera milk shiver to plow over the clip a feel of speed as well as good equally mask the unintentional hits to the shot.  

I grabbed the extra seatbelt clip when I was getting out of my car... something I promise somebody tin purpose inwards something similar a condom driving PSA.  It may cutting nicely amongst the emergency reply clips I have.


Anyways, equally always, I promise these clips are helpful as well as add together a trivial something to your editing toolbox.  

You accept the option of downloading a PhotoJPEG, H.264 or WMV file. I'd also similar to larn dorsum as well as update all of the before clips as well as volition create then eventually.  Doing then is a rattling big fourth dimension commitment for me amongst the electrical current processing might of my computer.

You tin preview as well as download the clip past times clicking "read more" below.  Happy Downloading!

I larn excited every fourth dimension I larn roughly other thought on what to shoot as well as offering 2 Clips Are Not Exactly Fast as well as Not Really Furious
I larn excited every fourth dimension I larn roughly other thought on what to shoot as well as offering 2 Clips Are Not Exactly Fast as well as Not Really Furious





As always, delight e-mail, similar us or part this on facebook, tweet, google plus, pinterest or create whatever y'all tin to spread the discussion virtually this site. Thanks!

These videos were shot using a Canon EOS Rebel T2iI larn excited every fourth dimension I larn roughly other thought on what to shoot as well as offering 2 Clips Are Not Exactly Fast as well as Not Really Furious as well as a Sigma 24mm f/1.8 EX DG LensI larn excited every fourth dimension I larn roughly other thought on what to shoot as well as offering 2 Clips Are Not Exactly Fast as well as Not Really Furious



Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post