1 Clip Is Cumulus

I managed to capture this fourth dimension lapse the other twenty-four hours on my cry for to celluloid what I telephone telephone "Toy Story" clouds.  While I believe I got the correct conditions, the interval of 1 minute betwixt shots seemed also long considering how fast the clouds were moving.  I innovation on taking payoff of Magic Lantern's FPS override characteristic side yesteryear side fourth dimension to endeavour to teach a much to a greater extent than slower, fluid, dreamy similar movement.  The entirely downside is that I volition lose the RAW imaging flexibility I teach from doing stills.  We'll convey to come across how far my ND filters together with polarizers tin residue things.

You tin preview together with download the clip yesteryear clicking "read more" below.  Happy Downloading!

I managed to capture this fourth dimension lapse the other twenty-four hours on my cry for to celluloid what I telephone telephone  1 Clip is Cumulus

As always, delight e-mail, similar us or part this on facebook, tweet, google plus, pinterest or create whatsoever y'all tin to spread the discussion almost this site. Thanks!


This video was shot using a Canon EOS Rebel T2iI managed to capture this fourth dimension lapse the other twenty-four hours on my cry for to celluloid what I telephone telephone  1 Clip is Cumulus together with a Canon EF 24-105mm f/4 L IS USM Lens




Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post