2 Clips For All Of You Lot 'Weeners

I'm a trivial belatedly amongst these (or really early on amongst them?!?!).  I jurist if people celebrate Christmas inward July, Halloween inward May shouldn't hold upward likewise far off. 

I managed to celluloid these clips unopen to Halloween of final twelvemonth together with haven't actually had much fourth dimension to pose them upward considering they wouldn't just hold upward topical until side past times side October.  I create desire the brand certain they are upward hither inward enough of fourth dimension for this year's vacation then people tin accept the chance to role them.

You accept the option of downloading a PhotoJPEG, H.264 or WMV file. I'd also similar to become dorsum together with update all of the before clips together with volition create then eventually.  Doing then is a really big fourth dimension commitment for me amongst the electrical flow processing ability of my computer.

You tin preview together with download the clip past times clicking "read more" below.  Happy Downloading!




As always, delight e-mail, similar us or portion this on facebook, tweet, google plus, pinterest or create whatsoever you lot tin to spread the give-and-take close this site. Thanks!

These videos were shot using a Canon EOS Rebel T2i I jurist if people celebrate Christmas inward July ii Clips For All Of You 'Weeners together with a Sigma 24mm f/1.8 EX DG Lens I jurist if people celebrate Christmas inward July ii Clips For All Of You 'Weeners



Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post