1 Clip Leaves Much To The Imagination

So over the side past times side brace of weeks (and who knows perchance longer), yous volition travel fortunate plenty to reap the benefits of my acquisition of a Sony NEX-fs700 photographic boob tube camera to play some with.  I experience we've fourth dimension lapsed ourselves out a niggling huh?  Get create for some silky smoothen dull motion.

I actually similar this clip.  There is something really potent together with chaotic almost it, fifty-fifty though it is dull together with fluid.  I was impressed at how much especial came through inwards the leaves fifty-fifty amongst the potent backlight of the sun.  There are a lot of people out at that spot who purpose my footage to accent their writing, music together with poetry.  I experience this mightiness travel appreciated and helpful in this community.

You tin preview together with download the clip past times clicking "read more" below.  Happy Downloading!



As always, delight e-mail, similar us or portion this on facebook, tweet, google plus, pinterest or create whatsoever yous tin to spread the give-and-take almost this site. Thanks!


This video was shot using a Sony NEX-FS700 yous volition travel fortunate plenty to reap the benefits of my acquisition of a Sony NEX one Clip Leaves Much to the Imagination




Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post