1 Stock Footage Clip Is Bananas, B-A-N-A-N-A-S

I was locomote able to push clitoris out my A/C adapter for my T2i together with position together a setup to capture a really long-form fourth dimension lapse.  After blacking out a room inwards my basement, I gear upward a really unproblematic shot together with employed a F&V R-300 LED telephone light or together with therefore my DSLR.  The low-cal together with the photographic television set camera were plugged inwards together with the Canon was programmed to utilise the intervalometer inwards the Magic Lantern firmware.  I was VERY happy amongst the consistent output of the light.  No flicker whatsoever.  This video was shot over 8 days.  Each frame is xv minutes apart.  The hardest purpose was non having my photographic television set camera at my side during my solar daytime to solar daytime routine.


You tin preview together with download the clips past times clicking "read more" below.  Happy Downloading!




As always, delight e-mail, similar us or portion this on facebook, tweet, google plus, pinterest or produce whatsoever yous tin to spread the give-and-take nigh this site. Thanks!

This video was shot using a Canon EOS Rebel T2ii together with position together a setup to capture a really long 1 Stock Footage Clip is Bananas, B-A-N-A-N-A-S together with a Sigma 24mm f/1.8 EX DG Lens




Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post