3 Stock Footage Clips For A Fan

I tend to browse Twitter daily, reading intelligence from the stock footage world.  The other day, I came across a Twitter user who was coming upward alongside zero when looking for gratuitous stock footage of an electrical fan.  Since I am ever looking for my adjacent clip idea, I replied to his tweet to encounter if at that spot was anything specific he was looking for.  Fortunately the type of fan he was looking for was similar to an former 1 I had inwards my basement at home.  That nighttime I captured unopen to shots to offering online.

These clips were shot at 240 frames per second.  I wanted to cut the motion blur on the spinning blades, knowing the footage tin last easily sped up. The opposite, non as well as thence much.  Once 1 time again I've included unopen to dissimilar shots to hopefully help inwards editing.

 You tin preview as well as download the clips past times clicking "read more" below.  Happy Downloading!






As always, delight e-mail, similar us or part this on facebook, tweet, google plus, pinterest or produce whatever you lot tin to spread the give-and-take nearly this site. Thanks!


These videos were shot using the Sony NEX-FS700 reading intelligence from the stock footage Blue Planet three Stock Footage Clips for a Fan



Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post