1 Costless Stock Footaqe Clip Is Rattling Deer To Me

I was out shooting the other morn piece in that location was a dainty fog over the area.  I initially had my lens pointed at a bush branch that was to my right, getting genuinely nil inward detail (dew-like folliage shot).  This guy was a tiny fighting curious as well as genuinely walked across the champaign to instruct a closer look.  I tardily panned my photographic tv set camera to encounter him.  As you lot tin regard he is really cautious, precisely also curious.  I didn't bring that long of a lens on me at the time, as well as therefore I'd tell he got virtually 15-20 feet away from me.  I mean value the bush helped mask me a bit.  He got spooked as well as  ran away when I tried to unlock the disputation on my tripod inward an assay out to take in him upwards a fighting to a greater extent than as well as decrease the headroom.  All inward all, a pretty dainty morning.  Hopefully this clip volition operate good amongst my other deer footage too.

You tin preview as well as download the clips past times clicking "read more" below.  Happy Downloading!

I was out shooting the other morn piece in that location was a dainty fog over the surface area i Free Stock Footaqe Clip Is Very Deer to Me



As always, delight e-mail, similar us or part this on facebook, tweet, google plus, pinterest or create any you lot tin to spread the give-and-take virtually this site. Thanks!


These videos were shot using the Sony NEX-FS700I was out shooting the other morn piece in that location was a dainty fog over the surface area i Free Stock Footaqe Clip Is Very Deer to Me




Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post