2 Gratis Stock Footage Clips For Your Morn Drive

I live on yesteryear this surface area quite a flake when driving through the city, simply never took the lead chances to stop. When  I had realized that I had lately uploaded my 200th video clip (YAY!!!!).  I wanted to celebrate that, every bit good every bit the increment inwards traffic, yesteryear posting to a greater extent than traffic.  I pass a overnice morn hanging out on this overpass watching cars together with schoolhouse buses on their agency inwards to work.  This footage was taken during the foremost of what is our morn rush hour.

You tin preview together with download the clips yesteryear clicking "read more" below.  Happy Downloading!




As always, delight e-mail, similar us or part this on facebook, tweet, google plus, pinterest or create whatsoever you lot tin to spread the give-and-take close this site. Thanks!

These videos were shot using a Sony NEX-FS700




Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post