1 Complimentary Stock Footage Clip Skips A Bit

This was some other clip I grabbed during my placidity morn on the shores of Lake Ontario.  Because of the same condition, this mightiness stand upwards for upwards good alongside my previous clip "1 Free Stock Footage Clip Shore is Pretty" which was shot on the same 24-hour interval at the same time.  I had the photographic television set camera real depression in addition to broad for this shot.  I tried every bit difficult every bit I could to identify the initial skip real to a greater extent than or less the lens (It couldn't bring been to a greater extent than than two feet away).  That mixed alongside the irksome motion, makes the skipping rock seem real large compared to what you lot mightiness usually hold back inwards a shot similar this.  The rock I threw was honestly close 2-2 1/2 inches round.  I similar the minimalist character that this clip has, also every bit the disruption that is created inwards the H2O from the stone.  Hope you lot tin plough over notice abide by a role for it somewhere!

You tin plough over notice preview in addition to download the clips past times clicking "read more" below.  Happy Downloading!




As always, delight e-mail, similar us or portion this on facebook, tweet, google plus, pinterest or exercise any you lot tin plough over notice to spread the give-and-take close this site. Thanks!


These videos were shot using the Sony NEX-FS700This was some other clip I grabbed during my placidity morn on the shores of Lake Ontario 1 Free Stock Footage Clip Skips a Bit




Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post