1 Gratuitous Stock Footage Clip Is Cloudy Amongst A Run A Peril Of Awesome

One of my favorite things near tumble is the drastic weather condition patterns that hitting us hither inward the Northeast US.  I was lucky plenty to select handgrip of this front end that moved inward that offered a lot of contrast.  To me the dissimilar types of clouds present, layered, too varying inward speed, brand the whole clip something MORE that only a fourth dimension lapse.  I've chosen to label this "Epic Clouds",  I promise yous come across why too I promise yous tin detect a adept role for it.

You tin preview too download the clips past times clicking "read more" below.  Happy Downloading!


One of my favorite things near tumble is the drastic weather condition patterns that hitting us hither inward 1 Free Stock Footage Clip Is Cloudy amongst a Chance of Awesome


As always, delight e-mail, similar us or percentage this on facebook, tweet, google plus, pinterest or create any yous tin to spread the discussion near this site. Thanks!


These videos were shot using the Sony NEX-FS700One of my favorite things near tumble is the drastic weather condition patterns that hitting us hither inward 1 Free Stock Footage Clip Is Cloudy amongst a Chance of Awesome and a Canon EF 24-105mm f/4 L IS USM LensOne of my favorite things near tumble is the drastic weather condition patterns that hitting us hither inward 1 Free Stock Footage Clip Is Cloudy amongst a Chance of Awesome




Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post