1 Complimentary Stock Footage Clip Yule Love

Happy Holidays Everyone! 

I know some of yous may non celebrate Christmas, together with eventually I promise to bring stock footage of dissimilar celebrations equally well.  It but together with then happens that I bring initial access to X-mas decorations.  This is fortunately 1 of my to a greater extent than timely posts.  I am happy to live able to larn this 1 upwards before the actual date.  You'll encounter when I am lastly able to upload the Halloween materials I shot inward October.  Hope this helps!

As yous may know, of late I am pushing the boundaries equally far equally how many media files I tin associate amongst each clip through Archive.org.  You bring the option of downloading a PhotoJPEG, H.264 or WMV file. I'd likewise similar to become dorsum together with update all of the before clips together with volition produce together with then eventually.  Doing together with then is a real big fourth dimension commitment for me amongst the electrical flow processing ability of my computer.

You tin preview together with download the clip past times clicking "read more" below.  Happy Downloading!

 together with eventually I promise to bring stock footage of dissimilar celebrations equally good 1 Free Stock Footage Clip Yule Love




As always, delight e-mail, similar us or part this on facebook, tweet, google plus, pinterest or produce whatever yous tin to spread the give-and-take close this site. Thanks!

This video was shot using a Canon EOS Rebel T2i together with eventually I promise to bring stock footage of dissimilar celebrations equally good 1 Free Stock Footage Clip Yule Love together with a Sigma 24mm f/1.8 EX DG Lens together with eventually I promise to bring stock footage of dissimilar celebrations equally good 1 Free Stock Footage Clip Yule Love



Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post