1 Hd Clip Has A Silvery Lining

Came across a beautifully silverish heaven the other day.  The Sun was coming through a spell of clouds to the correct of this fourth dimension lapse, projecting it's rays onto roughly of the others.  I was quite pleased alongside this one.  One of the challenges I gave to myself recently was to learn every bit much every bit I could most creating fourth dimension lapse videos of clouds.  You cannot imagine the wild variables you lot encounter inward this environment.  I bring learned a lot, in addition to I promise roughly of you lot may endure able to create goodness from it.  Hope this helps!

As you lot may know, lately I am pushing the boundaries every bit far every bit how many media files I tin associate alongside each clip through Archive.org.  You bring the option of downloading a PhotoJPEG, H.264 or WMV file. I'd too similar to become dorsum in addition to update all of the before clips in addition to volition create then eventually.  Doing then is a rattling big fourth dimension commitment for me alongside the electrical flow processing ability of my computer.

You tin preview in addition to download the clip past times clicking "read more" below.  Happy Downloading!

Came across a beautifully silverish heaven the other twenty-four hours 1 hard disk Clip has a Silver Lining



As always, delight e-mail, similar us or portion this on facebook, tweet, google plus, pinterest or create whatever you lot tin to spread the give-and-take most this site. Thanks!

This video was shot using a Canon EOS Rebel T2iCame across a beautifully silverish heaven the other twenty-four hours 1 hard disk Clip has a Silver Lining in addition to a Sigma 24mm f/1.8 EX DG LensCame across a beautifully silverish heaven the other twenty-four hours 1 hard disk Clip has a Silver Lining




Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post