2 Clips Are Walkin' Here!!!



Start spreading the news.....

I was fortunate plenty to province myself inwards New York City a few months agone as well as managed to convey my photographic idiot box camera along.  While performing other duties, I managed to catch a few fourth dimension lapses that I promise would hold upwardly helpful to to a greater extent than or less people.  The start out 1 at dusk is inwards Manhattan spell the minute 1 during the twenty-four hours is across the river inwards Brooklyn.

As y'all may know, of late I am pushing the boundaries equally far equally how many media files I tin associate amongst each clip through Archive.org.  You accept the option of downloading a PhotoJPEG, H.264 or WMV file. I'd besides similar to become dorsum as well as update all of the before clips as well as volition produce then eventually.  Doing then is a really big fourth dimension commitment for me amongst the electrical flow processing ability of my computer.

You tin preview as well as download the clip yesteryear clicking "read more" below.  Happy Downloading!





As always, delight e-mail, similar us or portion this on facebook, tweet, google plus, pinterest or produce whatever y'all tin to spread the give-and-take most this site. Thanks!

These videos were shot using a Canon EOS Rebel T2i I was fortunate plenty to province myself inwards New York City a few months agone as well as managed to br two Clips are WALKIN' HERE!!! as well as a Sigma 24mm f/1.8 EX DG Lens I was fortunate plenty to province myself inwards New York City a few months agone as well as managed to br two Clips are WALKIN' HERE!!!



Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post