1 Clip Is My Trend On The Highway

Hello All!

Here is the kickoff Time Lapse I experience comfortable releasing created from my modified (CHDK Hacked) Canon Powershot S95.  

So this clip offered is my travels along my local expressways at night.

You tin read virtually my experience equally good equally preview and download the clip yesteryear clicking "read more" below.  Happy Downloading!

 Here is the kickoff Time Lapse I experience comfortable releasing created from my modified  1 Clip is My Way On The Highway
 
As always, delight e-mail, similar us or portion this on facebook, tweet, google plus, pinterest or produce whatever yous tin to spread the give-and-take virtually this site. Thanks!



Now the argue I said "comfortable", was this wasn't the kickoff fourth dimension lapse I did amongst the camera.  The kickoff few tests were to merely disclose it's capabilities.  While they were technically fine, petty attending was paid to framing or composition. Daytime fourth dimension lapses are likewise trickier amongst this photographic television camera because, inwards lodge for a shine video, yous require to drag the shutter.  Doing that inwards the solar daytime lets inwards a lot of light.  The photographic television camera does non direct keep a filter thread to add together whatever ND stops (that I knew of at the time), too then I needed to closed the iris equally far equally I could, too fifty-fifty that didn't balance against the added light.  I idea it's delineate would hold upwards at night, where I could proceed the photographic television camera broad opened upwards piece dragging the shutter.  This video was shot amongst a shutter speed of one-half a second, amongst a painting beingness taken every second.  It was shot inwards a .CR2 RAW format on a Class iv Sandisk card.  I intend the picture interval could direct keep been snappier, because I did notice a slight time out when it was writing the RAW picture to the disk.  I'll direct keep to examination it using a faster card.
 Here is the kickoff Time Lapse I experience comfortable releasing created from my modified  1 Clip is My Way On The Highway

A produce goodness to this photographic television camera that I almost ever direct keep to bargain with when using DLSRs is the "aperture flicker" that tin occur if yous occur to direct keep the f-stop anything other than "wide open".  This happens because the iris opens too closes for each shot.  I saw none of that when I was shooting my tests.  For i of the tests, I had the photographic television camera at an f8 too had absolutely no visible strobe.

I am excited to add together this photographic television camera to my kit.  It is modest plenty that I tin set it on an arm too clamp, mountain it virtually anywhere, too it takes upwards real petty room in my gear pack.  Pairing this amongst roughly 37mm ND filters,  I run into myself setting this upwards too letting it run piece I am able to concentrate on total displace footage amongst my T2i, therefore doubling my productivity out inwards the field.  If I did direct keep to recommend this camera, I would definitely propose upgrading to the Powershot S100 or S110.  It has a higher megapixel count, can accept the CHDK modification, too it is capable of FULL hard disk video recording equally well.

As yous may know, latterly I am pushing the boundaries equally far equally how many media files I tin associate amongst each clip through Archive.org.  You direct keep the option of downloading a PhotoJPEG, H.264 or WMV file. I'd likewise similar to instruct dorsum too update all of the before clips too volition produce too then eventually.  Doing too then is a real big fourth dimension commitment for me amongst the electrical flow processing ability of my computer.

This video was shot using a Canon Powershot S95 Here is the kickoff Time Lapse I experience comfortable releasing created from my modified  1 Clip is My Way On The Highway


Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post