1 Completely Complimentary Stock Footage Clip Of My Slowest Fourth Dimension Lapse Yet.

I've been experimenting a picayune to a greater extent than amongst fourth dimension lapses as well as my intervalometer. I've been actually interested inwards the correlation betwixt interval as well as focal length. Most of my fourth dimension lapses accept been roughly 1-second intervals at roughly a 38mm focal length (I'm factoring inwards the 1.6 crop element on the Canon I unremarkably use). This 1 was done at roughly a 24mm focal length on a amount frame photographic television camera at 2-second intervals.  I was amazed at how much slower the fourth dimension was passing on screen.  I approximate idea that the changes I made would somehow cancel each other out.  I'd similar to larn to a greater extent than accurate inwards reading a province of affairs every bit to what settings to role to hit the speed as well as await I want.  Up until then, I approximate I'll accept to brand available to y'all all everything that is tally to publish.

You are welcome to role this video inwards your projects y'all are working on or conk along it inwards your clip library for hereafter work.The solely affair y'all cannot create is plow roughly as well as offering it AS stock footage. Have fun amongst it!

You tin preview as well as download the video file yesteryear clicking "read more" below.  Happy Downloading!




As always, delight e-mail, similar us or part this on Facebook, Tweet, Google Plus, Pinterest or create whatsoever y'all tin to spread the give-and-take nigh this site. Thanks!


This video was shot using a Sony A7SII and a Canon EF 24-105mm L Lensve been experimenting a picayune to a greater extent than amongst fourth dimension lapses as well as my intervalometer 1 Completely Free Stock Footage Clip of My Slowest Time Lapse Yet. amongst a Commlite EF to E-Mount Adapter




Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post