1 Completely Costless Stock Footage Clip Digs Deep

I've wanted to shoot this clip for a long time, but didn't actually know a skillful agency to capture it.  I tried mounting the FS700 straight onto my snowfall shovel, but I could non exceed away on it fastened safely together with scoop/throw at the same time.  Usually, I grab most of my clips unprepared, then my aspirations for getting this cruel to the wayside early.  It simply then happened that I was reading an article on macro photography when I realized that I didn't require MY snowfall shovel (you know, the 1 I ACTUALLY purpose to clear the snow), simply A snowfall shovel.  I straightaway idea of my kid's tiny ruby shovel that they would play amongst when I instruct out.  I was able to check this shovel underneath together with exceed away on both it together with the photographic telly camera steady spell I scooped together with tossed.  Since I was using a broad together with macro lens, I was able to create amount the frame amongst what looks similar a relatively normal sized shovel.  A happy byproduct is that the snowflakes await crisp together with large this unopen to the camera.  I likewise was non counting on the forcefulness together with unloose energy that the snowfall displayed when it was tossed.  I dear how the entire chunk is flung from the shovel earlier it breaks up.

I wanted this clip to hold upward a companion slice to my lawnmower together with leaf raking videos.  To complete out the serial I require a springtime themed POV shot.  Feel costless to offering your suggestions inward the comment department below or on our Facebook page.

You are welcome to purpose this video inward your projects you lot are working on, or exceed away on it inward your clip library for time to come work.The entirely affair you lot cannot produce is plow or then together with offering it AS stock footage. Have fun amongst it!

You tin preview together with download the video file past times clicking "read more" below.  Happy Downloading!




As always, delight e-mail, similar us or part this on Facebook, Tweet, Google Plus, Pinterest or produce whatsoever you lot tin to spread the discussion nearly this site. Thanks!


This video was shot using a Sony NEX-FS700 and a Sigma 24mm f/1.8 EX DG Lensve wanted to shoot this clip for a long fourth dimension 1 Completely Free Stock Footage Clip Digs Deep amongst a Metabones EF to NEX Speedboster Adapter




Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post