1 Completely Costless Stock Footage Clip Moons You

I've been looking forrard to finding a suitable teleconverter for my photographic tv camera packages, too at the same time, debating on the usability of my GoPro Hero four for the purposes of shooting stock footage.  POV too activity shots seem a lilliputian likewise personal for full general stock purposes.  Being a hobby tech-head equally well, I've ever enjoyed pushing my electronics to their throttle too seeing what interesting things I tin flame laissez passer on amongst them. I heard virtually the Back-Bone Ribcage Mod for GoPros too I became real interested inward working amongst it.  I already convey a 180mm macro lens too the crop ingredient on the c-mount adapter/image sensor is roughly 5.7x pregnant my 180mm lens became a 1026mm f/2.8 macro beast!
Since in that location was a sum Moon the dark of the modding, I had to run across what I could get.  There was a slight haze inward the sky, which I flora pretty great when watching the footage later.  Looking on some of the big stock sites what I noticed was many of the "moon" shots looked almost faked amongst a nevertheless Moon icon moving across a dark sky.  Not to toot my ain horn, the atmosphere on the clip I shot give a feel of realism to the shot. So this sum Moon is a sum resolution hard disk drive existent fourth dimension super-telephoto shot for y'all to usage inward your project.  Fun fact, the displace is existent time, it simply looks similar it is faster or fourth dimension lapse-esque because of how small-scale the frame of reference is compared to the sky.  It took me forever to realize it wasn't my tripod drifting on me.

You are welcome to usage this video inward your projects y'all are working on or proceed it inward your clip library for time to come work.The alone matter y'all cannot create is plow around too offering it AS stock footage. Have fun amongst it!

You tin flame preview too download the video file past times clicking "read more" below.  Happy Downloading!




As always, delight e-mail, similar us or percentage this on Facebook, Tweet, Google Plus, Pinterest or create whatever y'all tin flame to spread the give-and-take virtually this site. Thanks!


This video was shot using a Back-Bone Ribcage Modified GoPro Hero four Black and a Sigma 180mm Macro Lens amongst a Fotodiox EF to C Mount Adapter amongst built-in de-clicked aperature iris control.




Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post