1 Completely Gratis Stock Footage Clip Of The Perseids Shooting Star Shower

I was real fortunate to lead keep my menage unit of measurement opor-garai fourth dimension overlap amongst non exclusively a novel moon, precisely likewise the Perseids meteor shower event. We were camping ground inwards a remote expanse inwards the Adirondack mountains, in addition to hence I decided to lead keep my photographic idiot box camera along to encounter what I could capture.

While I enjoyed what I got, I was using a novel fourth dimension lapse characteristic that automated the capture differently than how I commonly lead keep inwards the past.  I was able to calculate my exposure using the ever pop "500 rule", which came out to most a 15-second exposure for each frame.  In the past, that meant I needed to laid upwards an interval that was HIGHER than xv seconds to correctly utilize the fourth dimension lapse.  Little did I know, this novel programme factored inwards the camera's shutter into the interval, which way I could lead keep gotten away amongst setting a 1-second interval instead of the xvi seconds I had it programmed for.  The photographic idiot box camera was likewise laid upwards to become dark, in addition to hence it did non waste materials whatever battery life inwards inconsequential features.  Since the interval in addition to the shutter fourth dimension were almost identical, I did non detect that the photographic idiot box camera was firing off every other xv seconds.  The result, spell notwithstanding striking, was most one-half the total of frames that I was hoping for inwards the fourth dimension I had allotted to survive outside, awake in addition to away from my sleeping family.

Let it survive a lesson though to anyone looking to become out in addition to utilize the same.  ALWAYS examination novel methods in addition to equipment, specially if you lot are going to places you lot can't frequent.

You are welcome to role this video inwards your projects you lot are working on or locomote past times away on it inwards your clip library for time to come work.The exclusively affair you lot cannot utilize is plow to a greater extent than or less in addition to offering it AS stock footage. Have fun amongst it!

You tin preview in addition to download the video file past times clicking "read more" below.  Happy Downloading!




As always, delight e-mail, similar us or portion this on Facebook, Tweet, Google Plus, Pinterest or utilize whatever you lot tin to spread the discussion most this site. Thanks!


This video was shot using a Sony A7SII and a Sigma 24mm f/1.8 EX DG LensI was real fortunate to lead keep my menage unit of measurement opor-garai fourth dimension overlap amongst non exclusively a novel Moon 1 Completely Free Stock Footage Clip  of the Perseids Meteor Shower amongst a Sigma Mount Converter MC-11 Adapter




Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post