1 Clips Grass Is Greener

I actually wanted to larn a shot similar this.  I had a lot of fun mounting the camera.  With the few mounting arms together with adjustable grips that I had, I experience it stayed where it needed to endure pretty good, considering the total of forcefulness I needed to employ to force the mower through the lawn (that I unfortunately allow larn a lilliputian also long).  Also, watching this inwards dull displace I noticed that my yard has a pretty high clover to drinking glass blade ratio.  Not something that I would convey observed only stepping on the stuff.

You tin sack preview together with download the clip yesteryear clicking "read more" below.  Happy Downloading!

 With the few mounting arms together with adjustable grips that I had one Clips Grass is Greener




As always, delight e-mail, similar us or portion this on facebook, tweet, google plus, pinterest or create any yous tin sack to spread the discussion close this site. Thanks!


This video was shot using a Sony NEX-FS700 With the few mounting arms together with adjustable grips that I had one Clips Grass is Greener




 
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post