1 Clip Is A Petty Foggy

This clip was taken early on inwards the morn inwards a real mountainous expanse of New York State.  I was genuinely visiting my extended family, non genuinely looking to acquire whatever footage.  The expanse was beautiful too I alone had i 16GB retention carte du jour on me that had the Magic Lantern Firmware.  This meant that I alone could come upward abode alongside i fourth dimension lapse (lesson learned!).  This was, I recall my sixth endeavour at something.  The previous day, I had captured a distich of cloud formations that I idea were nice.  Each fourth dimension I deleted the contents of the carte du jour to capture something "better".  The side yesteryear side morn I woke to the mountainside covered in fog.  So ... I deleted the previous day's fourth dimension lapse too took a risk.  While I experience it turned out swell considering it was shot off of the forepart porch of my grandmother-in-law's house, I produce experience the deep focal length wound the shot a bit.  The shot was composed betwixt 2 foreground pino trees on each side of the lens, a abode across the street below too ability lines inwards the foreground above.  This far in, it created much to a greater extent than displace that I had hoped for inwards the shot considering how the background is non established for long.

You tin preview too download the clip yesteryear clicking "read more" below.  Happy Downloading!

This clip was taken early on inwards the morn inwards a real mountainous expanse of New York State 1 Clip is a Little Foggy

 
As always, delight e-mail, similar us or portion this on facebook, tweet, google plus, pinterest or produce whatever you lot tin to spread the discussion virtually this site. Thanks!


This video was shot using a Canon EOS Rebel T2iThis clip was taken early on inwards the morn inwards a real mountainous expanse of New York State 1 Clip is a Little Foggy too a Canon EF 24-105mm f/4 L IS USM Lens





 
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post