4 Costless Stock Footage Clips Are Only My Type

I've been actually lucky lately to stimulate got the opportunities to cross a lot of shots I've been pregnant to larn off of my list.  These side yesteryear side iv (and in all probability to a greater extent than inwards the future) are the lawsuit of an first-class garage sale find.  With the lenses I stimulate got available to me, I was able to larn some pretty overnice somewhat closeup shots of this typewriter's typebars.  I had to larn these alongside my Canon 24-105mm (non-macro).  The 24mm Sigma I have, that would allow macro focusing, was likewise broad when brought inwards about the machine.  I'd definitely similar to revisit this when I tin larn my hands on a longer macro lens.  The ribbon on the machine was also misaligned, then I wasn't able to larn whatever visible type on paper.  I'm looking forrad to tinkering alongside it to meet if it is an slowly fix. I had hoped to larn some shots of the machine typing "The End" in addition to "Once Upon a Time".  I'd also similar to stimulate got the railroad vehicle off in addition to larn a POV shot from the paper's perspective, but I cry upwards I'll require a longer macro lens for that equally well.  So equally it stands ... iv for y'all straightaway ... to a greater extent than for y'all later.  I shot this both inwards regular in addition to dull motion.  I beloved the divulge energy the regular motility typing has, but the POWER behind the dull motility shots actually blew me away.  It's similar every keystroke was a KO punch.  I produce admit that I blew it alongside the good for the existent fourth dimension shot.  The photographic telly camera mic wasn't fifty-fifty about beingness hooked upwards or close me when I started doing this.  I've been then used to no good anyway when doing all of the dull minute run that I simply completely overlooked it.

Once 1 time to a greater extent than I've included some dissimilar angles/options to hopefully deal inwards editing.

 You tin preview in addition to download the clips yesteryear clicking "read more" below.  Happy Downloading!






As always, delight e-mail, similar us or part this on facebook, tweet, google plus, pinterest or produce whatever y'all tin to spread the discussion most this site. Thanks!


These videos were shot using the Sony NEX-FS700ve been actually lucky lately to stimulate got the opportunities to cross a lot of shots I iv Free Stock Footage Clips Are Just My Type



Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post