1 Stock Footage Clip Is Inward The Clouds

One of my favorite things to shoot, is negative space.  I beloved highlighting crusade past times including emptiness.  It took me a field to notice a twenty-four hr catamenia that had the clouds moving the agency I needed them to inwards fellowship to make a shot similar this.  I've had an thought for this shot ever since I started this site.  Luckily, it exclusively took three years!  This would move a nifty clip to piece of occupation equally a championship carte du jour or opening shot for your projects.  Plenty of room to add together text in addition to play around.  Hope you lot tin flame piece of occupation it!

You tin flame preview in addition to download the clips past times clicking "read more" below.  Happy Downloading!




As always, delight e-mail, similar us or part this on facebook, tweet, google plus, pinterest or create any you lot tin flame to spread the discussion near this site. Thanks!


These videos were shot using the Sony NEX-FS700I beloved highlighting crusade past times including emptiness 1 Stock Footage Clip is inwards the Clouds and a Canon EF 24-105mm f/4 L IS USM LensI beloved highlighting crusade past times including emptiness 1 Stock Footage Clip is inwards the Clouds




Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post