1 Stock Footage Clip Is Frozen To A Point

I was able to guide maintain wages of a costless morning time every bit good every bit a really crisp mutual depression temperature solar daytime to instruct this shot.  I was hoping for a completely clear day, only the few wisps of clouds y'all run across inward the background are genuinely quite nice.  While the Sun coming through the H2O ice IS powerful, I experience this effort was also "messy" for my personal gustatory modality overall.

It was partially due to laziness inward non getting my external ND filter too relying on the on board 1/64 the FS700 has.  This made the capture a f/40 (yes 40).  I would guide maintain much rather shot this somewhere some f/8-11.  The imperfections/dust on the exterior of the window I was shooting out of came inward to play a lot to a greater extent than that i had hoped because of it (you meliorate believe those weren't on my lens!).  This was a somewhat selfish conclusion every bit well, since I valued the estrus inward my abode too the "newness" of my photographic idiot box camera a petty also much to guide maintain it sitting exterior for two hours inward iv bird weather.

I did decided to upload this, because although I experience it is somewhat "dirty", too await frontwards to a much to a greater extent than build clean reshoot, I appreciate the dreamlike feeling this has, too intend it would compliment some of the operate a lot of y'all are doing.  Hope y'all tin uncovering a purpose for it!


You tin preview too download the clips yesteryear clicking "read more" below.  Happy Downloading!




As always, delight e-mail, similar us or part this on facebook, tweet, google plus, pinterest or create any y'all tin to spread the give-and-take almost this site. Thanks!

This video was shot using a Sony NEX-FS700I was able to guide maintain wages of a costless morning time every bit good every bit a really crisp mutual depression temperature solar daytime to instruct thi one Stock Footage Clip is Frozen to a Point




Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post