2 Stock Footage Clips Are Stoked

I idea I should accept a interruption from all of the "wintery" clips in addition to post something a fiddling to a greater extent than warm.  I had access to this fireplace in addition to idea this powerfulness endure nice.  Honestly, I produce similar the to a greater extent than peaceful drive that the ho-hum motility creates, only that gentle flame too laissez passer on it a somewhat un-organic look.  Something virtually it is both mesmerizing in addition to unsettling.  Hope either of these are useful inwards your projects!


You tin preview in addition to download the clips yesteryear clicking "read more" below.  Happy Downloading!




As always, delight e-mail, similar us or portion this on facebook, tweet, google plus, pinterest or produce whatsoever you lot tin to spread the discussion virtually this site. Thanks!

These videos were shot using a Sony NEX-FS700I idea I should accept a interruption from all of the  ii Stock Footage Clips are Stoked




Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post