1 Complimentary Stock Footage Clip Is Driving Hard

Got this dandy macro shot when I unexpectedly had one of my calculator difficult drives quit on me.  It would endeavor to spin upwardly but it couldn't read anything.  I decided to opened upwardly it upwardly together with capture it earlier I disposed of it.  What I honey most well-nigh this shot is the fact that I lit it using a "flash" app on my Google Nexus seven which I unremarkably operate equally a preview monitor alongside the DSLR controller app.

You tin preview together with download the clip past times clicking "read more" below.  Happy Downloading!

Got this dandy macro shot when I unexpectedly had 1 Free Stock Footage Clip is Driving Hard



As always, delight e-mail, similar us or percentage this on facebook, tweet, google plus, pinterest or create whatever you lot tin to spread the give-and-take well-nigh this site. Thanks!


These videos were shot using a Canon EOS Rebel T2iGot this dandy macro shot when I unexpectedly had 1 Free Stock Footage Clip is Driving Hard together with a Sigma 24mm f/1.8 EX DG LensGot this dandy macro shot when I unexpectedly had 1 Free Stock Footage Clip is Driving Hard





Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post