HOLLYWOOD VAMPIRE: HARVEY THE BLOODSUCKER ...LITERALLY


With every revelation the Harvey Weinstein scandal keeps getting worse in addition to worse. The latest disclosure paints the perverted Hollywood cinema producer every bit a literal bloodsucker, literally drinking the menstrual blood of his victim, Mimi Haleyi, a erstwhile production assistant, who was lured to the his New York bird where he forced himself on her. 

As reported past times Indiewire:
"The alleged sexual ready on occurred later Weinstein returned from Paris. Haleyi says Weinstein invited her over to his SoHo bird in addition to she agreed inward social club to 'maintain a relationship.' When she arrived, she says Weinstein was 'all over me making sexual advances,' to which she continuously objected. Haleyi informed Weinstein that she was on her menstruum in addition to so in that place was 'no way' anything sexual was going to happen.

'He wouldn’t create got no for an respond in addition to backed me into a room which was non lit, but looked similar a kid’s sleeping room amongst drawings on the walls,' she said. 'He held me downwards on the bed, I tried to larn him off of me but it was impossible. He was extremely persistent in addition to physically overpowering.He in addition to then orally forced himself on me piece I was on my period. He fifty-fifty pulled my tampon out. I was inward disbelief. I would non create got wanted anyone to hit that amongst me fifty-fifty if the soul had been a romantic partner.”
What is most shocking nearly this revelation is that nosotros constantly blame evil anti-Semites for calling Jews similar Weinstein "bloodsucking vampires" in addition to tell them to destination using such medieval "blood libels" against this much maligned ethnic group. But in addition to then Harvey goes in addition to ruins it all past times literally sucking on the blood of 1 of his victims. 



Sumber https://alt-right-news.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post