4 Clips Are Equally Busy Equally Bees

I would non advise filming busy bees amongst a shallow depth of champaign for those of y'all who are non patient.  Because I was trying to capture them at 240fps I needed every bit much calorie-free every bit possible which meant I needed to choke on the iris open, which also meant that I would last operating amongst a narrow focus distance. 

These picayune guys were difficult at function pollinating my raspberry bushes, which meant that they were happily distracted in addition to non likewise interested inwards me.  Let me follow them around for a expert sum of time, which is overnice because I had to create an insane sum of takes but to receive got these four useable shots. 

My motivation for capturing them was the recent intelligence stories virtually the dwindling numbers of bees.  Hopefully people doing intelligence stories virtually them volition notice them useful.

You tin preview in addition to download the clips past times clicking "read more" below.  Happy Downloading!

 


As always, delight e-mail, similar us or part this on facebook, tweet, google plus, pinterest or create any y'all tin to spread the give-and-take virtually this site. Thanks!


These videos were shot using the Sony NEX-FS700I would non advise filming busy bees amongst a shallow depth of champaign for those of y'all who a four Clips are every bit Busy every bit Bees




Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post