2 Clips Are Making The Burn Work

So it is amongst non bad happiness that I am able to percentage amongst y'all these two clips, even as well as hence I am likewise greatly disappointed inwards myself for the country that their well is in.  I was inwards a non bad position to visually tape these fireworks, but I was likewise two feet away from an air conditioner that was working difficult to proceed a five even edifice cool.  The outcome was a VERY annoying fan hum throughout the entire show.  The boring motion clips themselves did non tape well because that is non something the FS700 does.

I tried to add together roughly well effects to the footage, but everything I tried seemed to solely gibe my ain personal taste.  I DID create out to discovery a actually cool site inwards the procedure of trying to discovery well for these.  It is a site that likewise offers gratis media as well as equally far equally I'm concerned a house y'all should see only equally much equally y'all create my blog.  It is from the FinalCutKing himself Zach King as well as it is called http://sweetsoundeffects.com.  The link volition receive got y'all straight to his Fireworks Sound Effects package.  I receive got no doubtfulness that amongst a picayune TLC, y'all tin lavatory personalize the sound for this footage to your liking.   Please visit, laissez passer him roughly love, follow him on Facebook as well as subscribe to him on YouTube.

You tin lavatory preview as well as download the clips yesteryear clicking "read more" below.  Happy Downloading!


 
As always, delight e-mail, similar us or percentage this on facebook, tweet, google plus, pinterest or create any y'all tin lavatory to spread the discussion virtually this site. Thanks!

The boring motion video was shot using a Sony NEX-FS700So it is amongst non bad happiness that I am able to percentage amongst y'all these  two Clips are Making the Fire Work

The existent time video was shot using a Canon EOS Rebel T2iSo it is amongst non bad happiness that I am able to percentage amongst y'all these  two Clips are Making the Fire Work as well as a Sigma 24mm f/1.8 EX DG LensSo it is amongst non bad happiness that I am able to percentage amongst y'all these  two Clips are Making the Fire Work



Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post