2 Stock Footage Clips To Fawn Over

I had ready a goal for myself to larn some footage of turkeys earlier the U.S. of A. of America vacation Thanksgiving comes to a greater extent than or less at the destination of the month.  I've been heading out to spots where they convey been spotted inwards my surface area early on inwards the morn earlier I had to live on inwards to work.  I unfortunately convey non had much luck, but I did convey a adventure to hang out amongst these guys for a petty fighting correct afterward sunup. 

The minute tracking shot of the doe amongst her petty ones were truly done from my car.  I was on an access route at a local common as well as saw these guys off inwards the distance.  I am impressed amongst this shot, simply because it was at 200mm out the window of my motorcar spell I was moving inwards contrary downward the street.  They watched me spell I parked as well as got out my tripod, as well as the tracking shot of the doe was done 1 time to a greater extent than at 200mm spell she was checking me out.  I'm happy that I was able to come upward as well as larn without spooking them also much. 


You tin preview as well as download the clips yesteryear clicking "read more" below.  Happy Downloading!

 

 
As always, delight e-mail, similar us or part this on facebook, tweet, google plus, pinterest or create any you lot tin to spread the give-and-take most this site. Thanks!

These videos were shot using a Sony NEX-FS700I had ready a goal for myself to larn some footage of turkeys earlier the U.S. of A. of America vacation Thanksgiv two Stock Footage Clips to Fawn Over




Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post