2 Costless Stock Footage Clips Are Over The Hill

Ever since I showtime tried my macro lens, I knew I wanted to seek getting a shot similar this. I happened to uncovering a few emmet colonies popping betwixt upwardly my backyard patio stones, saw the Sun was hitting them perfectly, ran in addition to got my photographic television set camera in addition to viola!

You tin dismiss run into the ants are busy carrying sand out of the hill, they must however last inwards the early on edifice stages. The clips are from 2 carve upwardly hills. The lens crates a razor sparse depth of field. From some of the shots I took, ants would plow sideways, in addition to I couldn't instruct their entire trunk inwards focus. I am thankful for the FS700's "End Trigger" might which allows me to capture the footage at 240p AFTER I've seen the action. I waited roughly for these buggers to hang out inwards the "sweet spot" for long plenty that I felt similar it could last a usable clip. If yous await closely inwards the background of both clips, yous tin dismiss run into that at that topographic point is genuinely a lot of commotion, the focus drops off in addition to then speedily though that it is tough to focus on all of it.

I promise yous relish these 2 clips. You are welcome to purpose them inwards your projects yous are working on, or proceed them inwards your clip library for futurity work.The solely affair yous cannot create is plow roughly in addition to offering them AS stock footage. Have fun amongst them!

You tin dismiss preview in addition to download the clips past times clicking "read more" below. Happy Downloading!




As always, delight e-mail, similar us or portion this on facebook, tweet, google plus, pinterest or create any yous tin dismiss to spread the give-and-take close this site. Thanks!

These videos were shot using a Sony NEX-FS700 and the Sigma 180mm F2.8 EX APO DG HSM OS Macro with a Metabones EF to NEX Speedboster Adapter





Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post