1 Completely Gratuitous Stock Footage Clip Blows

I had much dissimilar expectations when I tried to capture this clip.  Working 1 time again alongside my macro lens together with it's razor sparse together with shallow depth of field, it became real obvious that I would remove an extremely controlled surroundings inwards club to capture what I originally wanted.  What is here, patch non what I planned, is the organized chaos yous notice inwards a lot of projects that want to pull sort of "dream-like" emotions.

Honestly, I can't direct maintain credit for this one.  None of the materials hither was intentional.  The shifting depth of plain wasn't due to photographic boob tube camera work, but from the get of the dandelion patch it was existence blown together with held.  The shot too looks handheld, but it is on a tripod.  I discounted it the infinitesimal it wrote to the the SD carte du jour together with didn't fifty-fifty expression at it for a patch after, simply moved on to the side past times side idea.  When things slowed downwards together with I had a gamble to sit down down, I was real pleased at what I found.  Everything is working against itself, together with yous know what, it works! Hope yous tin role it!

You are welcome to role it inwards your projects yous are working on, or conk on it inwards your clip library for hereafter work.The exclusively affair yous cannot create is plow simply about together with offering it AS stock footage. Have fun alongside it!

You tin preview together with download the video file past times clicking "read more" below.  Happy Downloading!


I had much dissimilar expectations when I tried to capture this clip 1 Completely Free Stock Footage Clip Blows


As always, delight e-mail, similar us or part this on facebook, tweet, google plus, pinterest or create whatsoever yous tin to spread the give-and-take close this site. Thanks!


This video was shot using a Sony NEX-FS700 and the Sigma 180mm F2.8 EX APO DG HSM OS Macro with a Metabones EF to NEX Speedboster Adapter




Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post