1 Stock Footage Clip Rakes It In

It seems similar I am edifice a serial hither alongside this POV leafage raking clip.  If you lot recall my slow displace lawnmower video, I forthwith convey 2 point-of-view yard work clips inward two split seasons.  I'll brand certain to utilization a snowfall shoveling 1 as well as 1 alongside perhaps a garden spade or hoe or a hose sprayer for spring.


You tin preview as well as download the clips past times clicking "read more" below.  Happy Downloading!





As always, delight e-mail, similar us or percentage this on facebook, tweet, google plus, pinterest or utilization any you lot tin to spread the give-and-take virtually this site. Thanks!

These videos were shot using a Sony NEX-FS700It seems similar I am edifice a serial hither alongside this POV leafage raking clip 1 Stock Footage Clip Rakes it in




 
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post