1 Clip Is Sort As Well As Rewinds

I managed to catch this clip spell I was doing the 8mm cinema digitizing mentioned inward my previous post.  Once again, spell the actual content of the cinema footage was private, I idea that closed to rewind media mightiness come upwards inward handy to people making montages or for any video that is inward require of some sort of artistic momentum, distraction or interruption. I'd  hold out really interested to come across what you lot all role this for.  Feel gratuitous to portion your function below inward the comment section, on our Facebook page, through Twitter or whatsoever other means you display your projects.


You tin forcefulness out preview too download the clips past times clicking "read more" below.  Happy Downloading!




As always, delight e-mail, similar us or portion this on facebook, tweet, google plus, pinterest or produce whatever you lot tin forcefulness out to spread the give-and-take almost this site. Thanks!

These videos were shot using a Sony NEX-FS700I managed to catch this clip spell I was doing the  1 Clip is Kind too Rewinds




 
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post