1 Stock Footage Clip Mist The Boat

This fourth dimension lapse was definitely a project of love, a exam of patience as well as a maybe a fools errand all rolled inwards to one.  I genuinely shot this unopen to five months agone spell I was camping ground amongst the identify unit of measurement inwards the Adirondack Mountains.  I had a beautiful scene framed, amongst the clouds, H2O as well as mist all moving along dissimilar planes, exactly the lake wasn't equally isolated equally this terminal production makes it out to be.  There were genuinely quite a few early on morn adventurers out inwards kayaks during my capture.  When the fourth dimension lapse was compiled when I got home, it looked similar a grouping of dragonflies were darting to a greater extent than or less the cover the agency their paddles kept popping upwardly as well as downwardly as well as how they seamlessly moved through the water.  I ended upwardly individually re-touching 570 images using Photoshop's "Content-Aware Fill".  It worked out wonderfully thank yous to the rolling mist over the water, which was consistently giving me motion.  That helped enshroud whatever inconsistencies the software created.

Since my trip was short, as well as this was genuinely the exclusively clip I could larn spell I was there, I was determined to larn far work. Hope yous tin purpose it for something!!!


You tin preview as well as download the clips past times clicking "read more" below.  Happy Downloading!


This fourth dimension lapse was definitely a project of honey 1 Stock Footage Clip Mist the Boat


As always, delight e-mail, similar us or part this on facebook, tweet, google plus, pinterest or practice whatever yous tin to spread the give-and-take almost this site. Thanks!

This video was shot using a Canon EOS Rebel T2iThis fourth dimension lapse was definitely a project of honey 1 Stock Footage Clip Mist the Boat as well as a Canon EF 24-105mm f/4 L IS USM Lens




Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post